Thursday, April 20, 2006

Speaking English for Food

Sadly, this will be my last post for a week. I know, how will you ever survive?

As many of you know, I got accepted into a unique Teaching English program in Spain. Basically, what they do is take us all via bus to some small historic town about 4 hours from Madrid, put us up in a decent or nice hotel room, give us free food. And all we have to do in return? Participate in games and activities to help Spanish businessmen learn english. Basically, all I have to do is speak english for a week. I know, taxing.

Here´s the link for any of you that are interested. http://www.vaughanvillage.com

So no posts for the next week. But don´t cry, Ryan and Aaron are joining portion one in a few days, and they´ll (hopefully) fill you in on their whereabouts and adventures! On the 28th the three of us meet up, and then the fun really begins.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home