Thursday, April 27, 2006

Spain at last!!!


It is here. Finally, after three tries of going to Europe I have made it to Spain! As some of you may or may not know, Spanish was my first foreign language and as of yesterday the total time I have spend in a Spanish speaking country was one day (Mexico on a cruise). So today, I finally get the chance to flex my spanish speaking muscle except *poof* I don´t think I made any sense to the first person I talked to, heh. Oh well, a few Sangrias later I felt much more at ease and my spanish skills are starting to come back to me!

Anyway, last night was a blast, we went out to a few bars, and then at 1 am a bunch of people from the hostel went out for "mexican night". Ahhh good times, I ended up hanging out with some girls from Iowa, and a cool 38 year old guy from San Francisco as well as dancing with a cool Romanian girl all night, and even Aaron was dancing all night, ohhhh that Spanish beat - no one is safe! (Even though they just played South American or US music all night). We all came home around 5.30 this morning and it felt like we left EARLY! I even woke up at 8 am, ready to go see the city, but no one else was awake... Sorry no pictures yet, since I´m using the hostel´s free (oh yeah!) internet. This hostel is so far soooo much better than the last one in Dublin. Adios!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kaci said...

Ah, Spain. Haven't been there for six years, but I loved it. I'm jealous of you all already!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Brandle said...

You like girls??

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home